Visit Florence with our Segway Tour!
Have fun gliding through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest ride of the 21st century. We invite you to come and have the time of your life while you discover all the wonders of the Renaissance Pearl that is Florence.
The Segway Tour starts with a 30min orientation session at our premises. Once you feel comfortable riding the Segway, we will start our journey to the Historic Center of the town; here you will have the opportunity to visit all the important areas of the City listening to your audio guide through your headpiece set.
You could almost consider our tours private, in fact, since we believe in quality rather than quantity, our groups are limited to a minimum of 2 an a maximum of 8 clients per tour. Needless to say you’ll have unique photo opportunities to capture the everlasting architecture of Florence.
- Palazzo Strozzi
- Piazza della Repubblica
- Piazza del Duomo
- Via Tornabuoni
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella
- Piazza della Signoria
- Piazza Santa Croce
- Mercato Porcellino
- and more!
What makes this Tour Unique?
- Enjoy Florence on the coolest ride of the 21st century
- Tour leader and audioguide system
- Orientation session
- Small groups
The Florence Segway Tour includes:
- Segway rental
- 30min Orientation Session
- Tour Leader and audio-guide
- Ponchos in case of rain
- The regular tour is given always in English. On request (minimum 4 pax) French, Italian, German, Russian and Spanish.
Meeting point at the Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red – Florence, between Piazza della Signoria and the House of Dante Alighieri.
Departure Location: Segway Office located in Via dei Cimatori 9 Red
Tour Starts: 9:30am or 2:30pm
Tour Duration: 3 hours
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
To join our segway tours you will have to meet the following requirements:
- Riders must be over 100 pounds (45 kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 Kilos)
- Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Segway without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
- Riders need to be phisically and mentally self-efficient
- The use of the Segway is NOT recommended for pregnant women and for people over 70 years old
- It is high recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags on the Segway.
No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, busses, trains etc. Total refund will be made for cancellations made within 72hrs of the tour departure. The segway tour will never be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the tours, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the segway tour and proceed with a walking tour instead. Maybe the weather will get better during the tour.
Guest options on rainy days:
- Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if Segway are not ride due to rain, or if the Segway tour is abbreviated due to rain
- Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date.