Visit the beautiful Genoa Aquarium!
Emotion and fun guaranteed for adults and children inside the largest Aquarium in Italy with the greatest variety of ecosystems in Europe.
You will have the possibility to admire more than 400 species of animals, including reptiles, amphibians, penguins, seals, manatees, sharks, jellyfish and coral reef fishes, as well as the 4 open air tanks designed by Renzo Piano that host the beloved dolphins that can be seen both from above through a window, and from an underwater perspective thanks to a glass tunnel.
A dive into the fun!
A unique opportunity to admire closely animals usually hidden in the depths of the abyss, to enjoy dolphins' performances and even to touch the fascinating devil-fishes! Twice a day is also possible to attend the dolphins' meal with a trainer available to provide information and to reveal curiosities about these sweet mammals.
What makes this Tour Unique?
- 74 tanks with 15.000 animals
- Dolphins' training sessions
- Relaxation and fun for the whole family
Reduced and free tickets
- Children from 4 to 12 years
- Seniors (over 65 years)
- Disabled people and invalids with paper certification issued by the competent authorities
- Groups (minimum 20 people)
- Children from 0 to 3 years
- Carer of 100% disabled people
The Aquarium is equipped with:
- Cloakroom where you can deposit both clothes and luggage (paid service). At the cloakroom there are available for free the baby-carriers.
- Guide book (Italian / English / French / German / Spanish) to be purchased at the Reception
- Multimedia guide (Italian/English) on tablet to be rented at the Reception
- Souvenir photo at the beginning of the visit with Splaffy, the Aquarium mascot
- Gift shop in the mid and at the end of the path where you can buy the exclusive and original Aquarium products
- Snack bars, rest areas and drinks machines (hot and cold)
- Toilets with changing mat
- Pay parking with 167 total places, including 4 places for disabled people
The Genoa Aquarium is highly accessible, with lifts for disabled people, touch tank and equipped toilets. To enter the building, the disabled people can use the offices' entrance which is located 50 meters from the main entrance of the Aquarium on the left side, just after the yogurt shop, and they can start the visit from there.
Inside the structure are also allowed the guide-dogs accompanying blind visitors.
Inside it is forbidden to:
- take pictures using the flash
- filming with cameras using additional spotlights
- eat or drink along the path
- introduce animals
- throw objects in the tanks
- beat on the glass
- give food to animals
The Genoa Aquarium is located in the Porto Antico Area – Ponte Spinola, 16128 Genoa
- Carribean Manatee
- Gray shark
- Zebra shark
- Magellan Penguin