Let's discover the Vatican Gardens with the Open Bus!
This new exciting tour with an ecological Open Bus, will allow you to comfortably seat, relax and admire all the beauties of this amazing gardens, from natural wonders to artworks. You will take some of the best pictures of your holiday listening to the explanation of your multilingual audioguide.
You will be surrounded by nature, faith and peace, you will pass among fountains, architectural elements, exotic and Mediterranean plants; all this will happen without tiring yourselves in long walks but also without polluting the environment!
Breathe faith and history and let yourselves be guided to the discovery of these huge Gardens!
What makes this Tour Unique?
- Visit the Vatican Gardens comfortably seated on this bus and with a multilingual audioguide
- Visit the Vatican Museums on the same day of ticket issuance
Reduced and free tickets
- Children between 6 and 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance).
- Students until 26 years old with International Student Card or university booklet (to show the day of the visit).
Start Point : Guided Tours counter (Vatican Museums entrance)
Duration : around 40 minutes (there are no stops along the route)
- Casina of Pio IV
- Fountain of the Eagle
- St. Peter's statue and the Gardener's House
- Leonina Tower
- the Dome and the Rose Garden
- Lourdes' Grotto
- French Garden
- St. John Tower
- Jubilee Bell
- St. Therese of Lisieux
- Italian Gardens
- Ethiopian College
- Train Station
- Largo S.Marta
- Governorate Palace
Please note: The purchase of this tour includes the visit to the Vatican Gardens by open bus + multilingual audioguide and the UNGUIDED visit to the Vatican Museums on the same day of ticket issuance.
- The bus is currently not accessible for people in wheelchair
- The tour is not permitted for children under 6 years old
- The access is allowed only to people decorously dressed
- It is not allowed to eat during the visit
- It is not allowed to smoke on the bus
- It is not allowed to pick up flowers, plants and aromatic herbs
- It is not allowed the use of the extensible rod for selfies photos
- It is not allowed to get off the bus during the visit
- Obligatory seat belt
- It is allowed to take picture for private use only
- The visit is confirmed also in case of bad weather conditions
- The tour itinerary is subject to change for unforeseen activities of the Holy See and of the State of the Vatican City