Let's take a cruise down the Arno River, all aboard!
In the morning, I spend an hour and a half, and in the evening, it's just an hour.
On the Arno river, experience the unparalleled treat of taking a boat tour in Florence. Enjoy a slow and calming ride in the city's version of the Venetian Gondola called the "barchetto." This traditional vessel allows you to leisurely soak up the beauty of Florence.
One of the four original barchetto
s waits at the boarding point on the banks of the river. Your seasoned guide will escort you there. This wooden vessel is entirely unique in its construction.
As you embark on your journey, your guide will regale you with tales of Florence's long and storied history. The local barcaiolo
, using a long wooden pole, will navigate you gracefully across the rippling water. We'll delve into the depths of the Arno, uncovering its secrets, and marveling at the beautiful bridges, towering towers, and opulent palaces. As we glide along beneath the Ponte Vecchio, you'll have ample time to soak in the beauty of the surrounding area. Upon emerging, we'll relish in the grandeur of the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Corsini, and the stunning Santa Trinita Bridge, admiring them from the middle of the river. So sit back, relax, and experience Florence in a way that few people ever do.
Boarding for your unique cruise begins with a special Italian breakfast, or, onboard, you can indulge in a chilled glass of wine for adults or a soft drink for children along with a refreshing aperitivo with an Italian touch.
Entering the traditions and splendor of Florence is best accomplished through our Florentine Gondola Tour
. It is a remarkable way to experience the city.
Embark on a one-of-a-kind adventure with our unconventional voyages showcasing the beauty of Florence. Your trip to Italy will be an unforgettable memory.
The following text contains more details about the topic at hand. Keep in mind that the information presented may vary in structure and complexity. With that said, it is vital that you scan through the entire paragraph to absorb all the information and not miss any vital points.
Aboard a mini-cruise down the Arno River, travelers in Florence can take a boat tour that lasts around 50 minutes.
- This tour goes on for 1.5 hours, and a breakfast that's Italian is available for the 9:30 AM slot.
- An Italian-style breakfast will be on offer for the 9:30 AM morning cruise, which lasts just 1.5 hours.
- At 9:30 AM, a 1.5-hour boat tour is scheduled to depart, and attendees can opt to start their day with an Italian breakfast.
- Get the day off to a good start with a 9:30 AM boat tour that lasts for 1.5 hours, and treat yourself to a traditional Italian breakfast.
- An Italian breakfast is being served to coincide with the start of a 1.5-hour boat tour scheduled for 9:30 AM.
- For the boat tour at 6:00 PM, a refreshing pre-dinner drink - the "Cool Wine aperitivo."
Guide licensed in history who speaks English.
- Highest quality only available in English