- Duration: 6h
- Lunch with Tuscan specialities
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Guided tour
- Photos allowed
What to expect
- A relaxing bike tour from Florence to the Tuscan countryside
- Admire the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Visit a winery where wine is produced and discover more about wine and oil production
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
An unforgettable experience
Cycling is undoubtedly the best way to discover the wonders of Chianti: no noise, no smog, only you and the wind in your hair. And rows of vineyards, olive trees, country churches, wheat fields, small villages.
Even better if the tour is done with e-bikes and therefore you will not last any effort!
The tour, accompanied by a professional tour leader, will start from Florence city center and the first stop will be the amazing panoramic point of view, Piazzale Michelangelo, a large square with a spectacular terrace overlooking the city, its river and its bridges.
Then the tour will lead you outside the city through the wonders of the Chianti countryside, world-known for its beauties and flavours. This unique experience will take you to the centre of the nature. You will discover everything about the production of the two most precious treasures of this area: olive oil and wine.
In fact you will visit an ancient olive oil mill and also a cellar of a boutique winery and in both places you will have the chance to taste their products.
Crown your experience by enjoying a relaxing and savory typical Tuscan lunch with fresh products and of course more Chianti wine!
During your bike ride back to Florence, you will have the opportunity to take beautiful pictures that you will show to your friends once you return home.
What is included
- Guided e-bike tour of 6 hours
- E-bike and helmet rental
- A bottle of water
- Visit to an olive oil mill with olive oil tasting
- Visit to a boutique winery with wine tasting
- Lunch with Tuscan specialties
BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River)
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies or intolerances so we can take this into account for the meal
- This tour is NOT recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- The tour is not permitted for children under 14
- The itinerary includes flat roads, uphill and downhill to allow a comprehensive approach to the area. Anyway, thanks to our van, always following the group, you can also decide to cover the most difficult parts of the itinerary with the van
- Mileage: 20 miles round-trip (about 30 kms). Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with little traffic, some white roads
- This tour will never be cancelled due to rain, and will we will do our best to continue the tour with the minivan. Anyway, you will be free to decide whether to take part in the tour, or ask for a voucher to be used within a year from the issue. No-shows will not be refunded.