- Duration: 3h
- Earphones available
- Photos allowed
- Ice cream included
- Guided tour
What to expect
- An original and fun bike tour to discover the major tourist attractions in Florence
- Histories, secrets and fun facts about the city narrated by a professional guide
- A fresh ice cream in the characteristic Oltrarno district
An unforgettable ride
The perfect way to get around in the centre of Florence is by bike. With all the pedestrian areas closed to traffic you can easily move through narrow streets and stunning squares. The historical centre of Florence is quite small and you can visit the major historical and architectural attractions with a quiet bike ride.
In about 3 hour tour you will visit the major monuments of the city accompanied by an experienced and professional guide who will reveal stories, curiosities and anecdotes about the city of Florence, its past, its present.
The tour will go through the typical streets of the Oltrarno reaching Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, the characteristic Oltrarno district, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi square, Piazza Signoria, Piazza Santa Croce. During the tour, the guide will stop to give historical information about the "cradle of the Renaissance" and allow those who want to take pictures. At the end of the tour you will taste a refreshing ice cream (included) in the Oltrarno district.
The tour is easily suitable for children of all ages. We have different sizes of bikes and helmets.
What is included
- Guided tour of 3 hours with an official guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Ice cream
- A bottle of water
What is not included
- We will not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Private Tour Upgrade: live this tour with a small group of people you know
- Children between 4 and 12 years old (valid identity document needed)
Infants between 0 and 3 years old (valid identity document needed)
BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River)
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point
- The route is flat, but it is required a normal biking skill
- Let us know in advance any special need or mobility problems so that we can assist you at our best
- In case of rain the tour will take place anyway. If the rain persists, we may decide to continue with a walking tour and then get back on the bike in case of a better weather. Anyway, you will be free to decide whether to continue the tour, ask for a 50% refund or a voucher to be used within a year from the issue. No-shows will not be refunded.