- Validity: 1 day
- Priority access
- Photos without flash
- Audioguide included
What to expect
- See over 200 beautiful photographs of this great artist
- Skip the line and avoid long queues
- Once entered, spend inside the Palace all the time you want
Let's save our planet
Housed in a majestic eighteenth-century palace in Naples, the Genesi exhibition is the last work of the Brazilian photographer Sebastião Salgado; over 200 touching and stunning photographs that show the world we all know but in a way that we have never seen before.
An 8-year journey that has led Salgado to explore several continents such as America and Africa, and the most diverse landscapes from the Amazonia to Antarctica and Siberia and many other places on our planet that are immortalized and exalted by his mastery.
The aim is to show everyone the shocking beauty of the nature that surrounds us hoping to sensitize people to take better care of the world and the resources they have available, to change their lifestyle to try to save what remains of our planet and to live with greater harmony.
Panoramas, details, close-ups, people, animals, vegetation, every single element of creation is placed by Salgado before the eyes of the spectator with a disarming force and the motionless silence of his photograph is equivalent to a hopeful cry for help.
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Full-time entrance and you stay how long you want
- Reservation fees
- Audioguide available in English, Italian and French
What is not included
- Guided tour
The following options can be purchased in addition to the tickets in the booking Wizard on this website.
- groups of at least 12 people
- schools and young people up to 26 years (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line) :
under 6 years (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
The ticket is valid all day until closing time of the exhibition starting from entrance time.
The entrance time written on the tickets may be subject to small changes depending on the actual availability of the exhibition.
For a satisfying experience it is recommended to reserve at least 1 hour and half to visit the exhibition.
The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please pick up your ticket at least 15 minutes before the reserved entrance. Who does not respect the time booked will not enter. To pick up the audio guide, you need a valid ID.
- The Palace has a maximum capacity of people, in some periods of the year or special days you may experience short delays or waits not dependent on the Palace or Italy Tickets.