Private Cinque Terre Discovery With Seafood Lunch

  • Duration:
  • Priority access
  • Photos without flash
  • Guided tour
  • Accessible

Description

Cliffside villages, wondrous vineyards, and spellbinding views are beckoning for your exploration.

Duration

Hours 12

About

Explore the stunning Cinque Terre, one of the globe's most impressive coasts, and create unforgettable memories. These five charming fishing villages, recognized as a Unesco World Heritage Site, are a true paradise on earth. Embrace the beauty of the coastline and experience a private and exclusive fairy tale adventure. In full comfort, you get to meet your own personal driver that speaks English. Your destination? The beautiful and ancient Riviera. Cinque Terre's villages have been around since medieval times. Your guide takes you on foot, by boat, and by train - the train being an incredible 19th-century railway line that winds its way through a maze of tunnels through the cliffside. The villages are picturesque and your expert guide shares their local history and heritage with you. Witness the stunning views of the coastline and be amazed by the layered cliff walls that split up miracle-like fields and lush gardens surrounded by winding stone walls. Embark on a quest to acquaint yourself with the charming and quaint villages that adorn the rugged bluffs above the glistening jade waters. Popularly known as Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Monterosso, these picturesque hamlets beckon you. Bask in the refreshing gusts while rambling along the celebrated footpaths, and indulge in the delectable oceanic fare and locally-produced wines that the region's most scrumptious eateries have to offer. Take in the peaceful atmosphere and hear about the area's unique grape harvesting techniques as you stroll through the stunning seafront vineyards, where delectable local blends are miraculously produced despite the salty air. Crown your day with this relaxed walk and enjoy the view. Your private tour will be enhanced with a boat ride if the weather and sea conditions are favorable. Info continued... If you're interested in learning more, we've got you covered. There's plenty of additional information that can be shared, and we're happy to provide it. Whether it's about our products or services, or the industry in general, we're confident that we have the knowledge and insight to answer your questions. So don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always happy to help and would love to hear from you!
  • From Florence, you can take a personal tour of Cinque Terre for the day!
  • Individualized focus
  • -Transportation to and from Florence available for round-trip -Assistance with round-trip Florence transportation -Florence round-trip travel provided -Round-trip Florence transit furnished -Florence round-trip transportation included -Round-trip transfers for Florence provided English speaking driver/tour leader that is highly skilled in their profession
  • /
  • An expert tour guide who can speak English will accompany you on a tour of Cinque Terre
  • Tickets for the train
  • Assuming favorable climate and sea state, a water excursion along the coastline of the Riviera is an option
  • - In a typical restaurant, savor a mouthwatering lunch of seafood and indulge in wine tasting.
  • Vineyard hikes with a view of the ocean

Cancellation Policy

As mentioned below, it is important to ensure that these requests are submitted prior to the specified deadlines. Requests for cancellation or rescheduling should only be sent to tours@townsofitaly.com. Kindly take note of the following information. Cancellation/reschedule for bookings from 1 to 8 pax within 8 days from the tour starting day is permitted. In the event that you happen to reserve a spot for a gathering of 9 or more individuals, kindly take note that 30% of the entire sum won't be returned on the off chance of cancellation. Nevertheless, if you opt to cancel your reservation 15 days before the commencement of the excursion, you will be entitled to a refund of 70% or the opportunity to reschedule your journey. Any cancellations or rescheduling after the mentioned deadline will incur a cancellation fee of 100%. Rescheduling, subject to availability, may be required.

Meeting Point

Florencetown Booking Office - Piazza Mentana, 2red, Firenze (FI)

Opposite side of the Arno river.

Clients are required to be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.

To remember

We cannot wait to welcome you to the land of authentic products and unforgettable experiences.

Clients are kindly encouraged to arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes ahead of the scheduled departure time.

We kindly request that you factor this into your travel plans. Regrettably, we are unable to accommodate any delays, no matter how brief, and we regret to inform you that failing to attend the experience will not qualify for a refund, including partial refunds.

Children and teenagers under 18 years of age should always be accompanied by at least one adult. In the event that this requirement is not met, we retain the right to exclude the underage participant, and unfortunately, no refund will be provided.

Please note that pets are not allowed on this tour.

The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mud slide that has made it inaccessible.

We suggest good walking shoes (no flip-flops!) as well as hat and sunscreen.

Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.

Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.

We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.

The actual itinerary inside the Cinque Terre National Park may slightly vary depending on weather, seasonal schedule of local transport and trail conditions. The tour quality will always be preserved.

Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.