- Duration: around 6 h
- Visit of 2 wineries and an olive oil mill
- Meal with Tuscan specialities
- Amazing countryside views
What to expect
- Small group tour
- A wine expert at your disposal
- Visit of 2 different wineries with wine tasting
- Visit on an olive oil mill with tasting
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan meal
- Admire the charming Chianti countryside
In the heart of Chianti Classico
This tour contains everything you've always wanted: beautiful landscapes, good wine, good food and good company! After this day you can boast of being true connoisseurs of the Chianti area, as our wine expert will introduce you to the historical and enogastronomic aspects of the region!
A 360 ° knowledge, that will involve all 5 senses: a breathtaking view of the vineyards and hills with bright colors, the sounds of nature that surround you, the intense smell of olive oil, the taste of typical Tuscan dishes, and the joy of holding a glass of good wine in your hands!
You will visit an ancient olive oil mill where you will be fascinated by the ancient instruments still in use, and where you can taste the precious olive oil here produced. Then you will reach a first winery with its history and philosophy, where you will learn the techniques of production, admire the ancient cellars and vineyards and accompany it all with a guided wine tasting.
The visit of a second winery will allow you to compare two different realities: this is in fact a Boutique winery with a different but equally renowned production. Relax with a delicious meal based on typical Tuscan products and a second wine tasting, the perfect way to end your day in the heart of Chianti Classico area.
What is included
- Roundtrip transportation from Florence
- Small group tour
- Wine expert at disposal
- Visit of 2 wineries with wine tasting
- Visit of an olive oil mill with tasting
- Typical Tuscan meal
- Children and teens between 4 and 12 years old (valid identity document needed)
Infants between 0 and 3 years old (valid identity document needed)
BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River)
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point.
- We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Let us know in advance about any mobility problem so that we can assist you at our best.
- According to Italian law, teens under 18 years old cannot drink alcohol so we will provide them soft drinks during the meal. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is necessary to inform us of any food intolerance/allergy in advance.