- Validity: 1 day
- Priority access
- Photos allowed
What to expect
- Use the priority access to the Museum of Saving and avoid long queues
- Enter the fascinating and complicated world of finance
- Technology and interactive materials suitable for adults and children
- Once entered, spend inside the museum all the time you want
One day in the world of finance
Scared by words such as "Inflation" "Interest Rate" and "Spread"? And yet are you curious to know the meaning? Are you tired of hearing them in the world around you and not understanding their meaning? Here is the idea from which the Turin Museum of Saving was born.
For one day you will have the opportunity to plunge into the world of finance, to receive knowledge, explanations and insights on the subject; starting with the economic history and the origin of the coin, this innovative interactive museum will allow you to finally become familiar with economic concepts, through interactive materials, 3D movies, theater animations, and video games where you can be the protagonist and test your ability to manage money, by practicing what you have learned during the museum path.
A stimulating visit, suitable for adults and children, with educational workshops and many other resources that are meant to make accessible to all the terms of the financial world, to evaluate strengths and weaknesses, making us feel safer in everyday life.
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Full-time entrance and you stay how long you want
- Reservation fees
- Access to temporary exhibitions
What is not included
- Guided tour
The following options can be purchased in addition to the tickets in the guided booking on this website.
- Under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- over 65 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Groups of minimum 15 - maximum 25 people
- ISP account holders
- ISP employees
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line) :
- Children under 6 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
- 2 accompanying teachers per class
- 1 tour leader for each group
The ticket is valid all day until closing time of the Museum starting from entrance time.
The entrance time written on the tickets may be subject to small changes depending on the actual availability of the Museum.
For a satisfying experience it is recommended to reserve at least 1 hour and half to visit the Museum.
The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please pick up your ticket at least 15 minutes before the reserved entrance. Who does not respect the time booked will not enter.
The Museum has a maximum capacity of people, in some periods of the year or special days you may experience short delays or waits not dependent on the Museum or Italy Tickets.