A wonderful evening in Florence to enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner and then relax and listen to the wonderful melodies of Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata.
Prosecco as a welcome
Appetizer (Tuscan cold cuts with liver croutons and cheese or vegetarian appetizer)
First course to be chosen among:
- Gnudi with butter and sage
- Maltagliati pasta with braised cheek
- Paccheri pasta with green tomatoes
- Pappa al Pomodoro
- Pappardelle pasta with wild boar
- Sienese Pici pasta with anchovies
- Sienese Pici pasta with Bolognese sauce
- Tagliolini pasta with black truffle cream
- Tortellacci pasta with black cabbage and Pecorino cheese
Desserts to be chosen among:
- Cookies from Prato and Vin Santo sweet wine
- Panna Cotta with cocoa
- Pears and chocolate cake
- Seasonal fruit
Including bread, cover charge, ½ liter of water, a glass of Chianti Colli Senesi red wine, coffee.
(On request possibility of vegan dishes).
After dinner you will reach Palazzo del Pugliese, where you will enjoy a guided tour of this marvelous example of Renaissance architecture located in the San Frediano district. A lady in costume will guide you inside to show you the frescoed salons, and at the end of the visit you will listen to the ensemble La Lirica Fiorentina that will accompany the singers in the representation of Giuseppe Verdi's masterpiece: La Traviata.
The Opera tells the tragic story of Violetta, forced to sacrifice her love for Alfredo due to his father's will; despite the various obstacles, the love of the two young will continue until the end and will succeed in making them meet again a moment before Violetta's death.