- Duration: 6 hours
- Photos allowed
- Guided tour
- Ice cream included
- Earphones available
What to expect
- A relaxing bike tour to discover the highlights of Florence
- Admire the city from a panoramic point of view
- A delicious ice cream break
Panoramic bike tour
Desire to be active but without too much effort? This is the perfect tour to visit the beauties of Florence comfortably seated on an electric bike. You will cycle through the pedestrian streets of the historic center, admiring monuments and buildings in an atmosphere of great relaxation, far from the traffic jam.
Your expert guide will show you the main streets and squares where you can take beautiful pictures, and in the meantime she will tell you the history of the city.
The tour will reach also Piazzale Michelangelo, the famous square located at the highest point of the city, where you can admire Florence at your feet and with minimum effort. A suggestive place from which to admire a breathtaking panorama where the profile of the Cathedral of Florence stands out with the famous Brunelleschi's Dome, together with Palazzo Vecchio, Ponte Vecchio, the Santa Maria Novella church and much more.
The tour will not end without a well-deserved stop to enjoy a delicious and refreshing ice cream!
What is included
- Guided tour of 3 hours and a half
- E-bike and helmet rental
- Ice cream
- A bottle of water
What is not included
- We will not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point
- We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time
- Children from 0 to 12 are not allowed on this tour
- The route is flat, but it is required a normal biking skill
- Let us know in advance any special need or mobility problems so that we can assist you at our best
- In case of rain the tour will take place anyway. If the rain persists, we may decide to continue with a walking tour and then get back on the bike in case of a better weather. Anyway, you will be free to decide whether to continue the tour, or ask for a Rain Check to be used (checking the availability first) within a year from the issue. No-shows will not be refunded.