Please read the following information before booking tickets
- www.florence-tickets.com is not responsible for changes or cancellations from the Museums Direction of the offered programs.
Date change Policy
- Tickets purchased on www.florence-tickets.com will be refundable if you e-mail us your request of cancellation (20% of the voucher price excluded bank charges, request 20 days before entrance date). The purchase in advance of tickets credits you for the entrance in the date and time written in the voucher. In case of no show tickets will NOT be refundable.
- You can change booked date and/or time, but for every change you’ll pay an additional charge.
Online Booking Terms
- The service price is added to the each ticket price bought online on www.florence-tickets.com.
- Payment includes: the ticket, the reservation, the service, the eventual exhibition (obligatory because inside of the museum).
- Reservations must be done at least 48 hours before the requested visit date. Festive days are not considered for such calculation.
- The maximum number of tickets you can buy is 25 in most cases, for a greater number please contact us.
- Payments can be done only with credit card through encrypted connection.
Museums and Attractions Policy
- For reduced and free tickets it’s required an identification document.
- Tickets can be withdraw only the day of the visit at the reserved tickets entrance of the museum.
- If the time requested is not available, the museum will confirm a timetable different from the one you requested, but as close as possible to the one you requested.