Hills that are magnificent in Tuscan style welcome you to pedal up and down and give you the chance to admire an incredible perspective from Piazzale Michelangelo effortlessly.
Hours, 6 to be exact.
Set off with a grin to experience the finest offerings Tuscany can provide on an effortless, guided E-Bike expedition encompassing the charming Florence and Tucan farmlands. Take on an (anxiety-free!) incline excursion that leads to the phenomenal Piazzale Michelangelo, the city's most awe-inspiring panorama. Join forces with your devoted guide and comrades, hop on your sprightly E-Bike and embark on an unforgettable journey. Led by your guide, pedal effortlessly over the Arno river and ascend Viale dei Colli, flanked by luscious trees, to arrive at the breathtaking Piazzale Michelangelo, a terrace that affords unrivaled views of Florence's bridges, rooftops, palaces, and towers. Capture this astounding sight with a few clicks of your camera before setting course for the next destination: Chianti Shire.
Through the rolling hills of Chianti wine country, experience a rare opportunity for you to traverse the land on bicycle, in a semi-private tour, surrounded by nature. This is an exclusive journey, never to be had again.
Among ancient vineyards and olive groves, we will guide you down scenic country roads, revealing the world-renowned "Anello del Rinascimento" itinerary.
Through the heart of Tuscany, as you pedal your bicycle, you will be met with spell-binding panoramic vistas that include hillside country estates and hilltops unique to the Tuscan terrain.
On your journey, you’ll have the chance to take a rest and visit a Terracotta factory. At this factory, you can observe the skilled artisans and how they craft stunning works of art. It will also give you insight on the traditional materials used in residential buildings, villas, and even interior design and garden accessories like dividers, vessels, jars, and planters. After, your next destination will be an olive oil mill found in an old noble estate. Take a guided tour of the place which exhibits an exciting blend of ancient and modern setting and discover the procedures involved in producing olive oil. As you leave, sample the delightful gourmet olive oil and appreciate the flavor that their hard work and devotion creates.
Upon your return to Florence, hop back on your e-bike and make your way to a charming boutique winery. There, you will get to sip on exquisite Tuscan wines and indulge in a delicious meal. Take some time to unwind before continuing your journey. Just before you depart, make sure to reflect on your previous experience with olive oil, as it is sure to have left an impression on you.
To provide a comprehensive range of cycling encounters and sights, the bike tour has incorporated sections with varying inclines; flat surfaces, downward slopes, and upward ascends.
Approximately 38 kilometers or 23 miles round-trip in mileage for this ride.
With little traffic, the terrain for this journey consists mainly of paved back and country roads.
The tour takes place on roads that are open to traffic, so it requires good riding skills and a normal to fit physical condition. However, the itinerary is not too strenuous thanks to the electric bike's assistance, which makes it easy to conquer the hills.
This tour is off limits for children who haven't seen 14 summers yet, just as a heads up.
- About 30 kms or a 20 mile round-trip is the recorded mileage.
- White roads and mostly paved back roads with minimal traffic make up the terrain.
- Variety is ensured by including flat, uphill, and downhill sections in the biking route, offering a wide range of biking moments and sights.
- One can expect to come across different types of terrains and landscapes in the bike itinerary, as it comprises of flat patches, slopes, and descents.
- To provide a diverse set of moments for bikers, the bike itinerary has been designed with a mix of flat, uphill, and downhill sections.
- Riders can expect to witness a range of views and biking experiences, as the bike itinerary is made up of varied sections, from flats to slopes and descents.
"Our deepest apologies, but the tour is restricted to guests aged 14 years and above.
Looking for additional knowledge? Fear not, we've got all the deets to quench your thirst for knowledge. Whether you're searching for fun facts or detailed explanations, we've got you covered. Our database is brimming with an abundance of information, perfect for the curious mind. Dive in and discover something new today!
- Chianti and back E-bike journey from Florence (featuring Piazzale Michelangelo) with a guide for support
- Helmet and E-Bike that are at the cutting edge of technology
- Bottle for water
- Wine tasting at a local winery with a guided tour of the boutique facilities.
A sneak peek into a Terracotta factory of traditional design is in store for visitors.
- Lunch inspired by the flavors of the rolling hills of Tuscany
- Escort for Professional Tours
- Support for minivans