- Duration: around 12 h
- Visit of 4 cities
- Lunch with Tuscan specialities
- Amazing countryside views
What to expect
- Small group tour
- Visit of 4 different cities
- Guided tour in Siena
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch
- Visit of a Chianti winery with tasting
- Enjoy a nice aperitif
- Admire the charming Chianti countryside
Many places in just one day
If you have little time available but want to make the most of it to visit Tuscany, we have the perfect solution for you! Our tour "The best of Tuscany in a day" will allow you to visit in a single day some of the most beautiful and characteristic cities of this region.
The group will be made up of a few people and with a comfortable minivan you will reach the various locations without having to worry about anything!
You will start with a visit to the beautiful Siena, with its warm colors and its medieval buildings; here you will find a local guide waiting to tell you the history of this city as you pass the famous Piazza del Campo (where the Palio horse race takes place twice a year), with its Palazzo Pubblico and the Torre del Mangia, and end the tour with a tasting of local products.
Then it will be the turn of San Gimignano, declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and called "the city of a hundred towers", where you will have free time to explore its characteristic streets.
Relax with a visit to a Chianti winery, where you can enjoy a wine tasting and a tasty Tuscan lunch.
In the afternoon you will visit Pisa, where you can discover the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, the pulsating heart of the city where the Leaning Tower stands out (tickets are not included but you can try to buy them on site if you wish), together with the Cathedral and the Baptistery.
The last stop will be in Lucca, the city whose medieval walls are perfectly preserved and have become an attraction on which to walk or ride a bike!
Here in the wonderful Piazza dell'Anfiteatro you can enjoy an aperitif that will end this beautiful day before returning to Florence.
What is included
- Roundtrip transportation from Florence
- Small group tour
- Visit of Pisa, San Gimignano and Lucca on your own
- Guided tour in Siena with tasting
- Visit of a Chianti winery with wine tasting
- Typical Tuscan lunch
- Nice aperitif in Lucca
- Children between 6 and 12 years old (valid identity document needed)
Infants between 0 and 5 years old (valid identity document needed)
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- The meeting point is located in Piazza della Repubblica at the corner with Via Pellicceria (right at the KIOSK – TOURS & NEWS STAND under the arches, on the left of the APPLE STORE) - Florence
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point.
- We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time.
- According to Italian law, teens under 18 years old cannot drink alcohol so we will provide them soft drinks during lunch.
- It is necessary to inform us of any food intolerance/allergy in advance.
- We suggest you to wear comfortable shoes.
- We are sorry to inform you that this tour is not suitable for people with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.