- Validity: 1 day
- Priority access
- Photos allowed
What to expect
- Use the priority access to the Piazza Scala Gallery and avoid long queues
- Admire the masterpieces of Italian nineteenth century, from Canova to Boccioni
- Discover the beautiful collection of the twentieth century: De Chirico, Fontana and many more
- Once entered, spend inside the museum all the time you want
From Canova to Fontana, timeless masterpieces
The Palazzo della Banca Commerciale Italiana in Milan houses wonderful Intesa Sanpaolo collections that cross two centuries of art, the nineteenth and twentieth centuries, as well as a fascinating underground caveau today used as a depot of art works.
From the sculpture by Antonio Canova to the nineteenth century painting, with a special space dedicated to Lombard painting, you will also admire masterpieces of artists such as Boccioni, Hayez, as well as the sections dedicated to the "vedutisti" painters, to Naturalism and Symbolism.
The section of the twentieth century also hosts works by Carrà and De Chirico and traces the story of the passage from the Fontana's Spatialism to the avant-garde and artistic experiments of the last decades of the century to get to Italian names such as Giò Pomodoro or foreigners such as Picasso, Kandinsky and Warhol.
In recent years, processing works have also been carried out inside the caveau of the bank that made it today accessible to the public and a perfect place for the exhibition and conservation of about 500 paintings in a unique and appealing architectural frame.
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Full-time entrance and you stay how long you want
- Reservation fees
- Access to temporary exhibitions
The following options can be purchased in addition to the tickets in the guided booking on this website.
- over 65 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- companion of an Intesa Sanpaolo employee
- Groups of minimum 15 people
- Young people between 18 and 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Intesa Sanpaolo customers with a debit or credit card
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line) :
- Employees of the Intesa Sanpaolo Group
- Children under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
The ticket is valid all day until closing time of the Museum starting from entrance time.
The entrance time written on the tickets may be subject to small changes depending on the actual availability of the Museum.
For a satisfying experience it is recommended to reserve at least 1 hour and half to visit the Museum.
The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please pick up your ticket at least 15 minutes before the reserved entrance. Who does not respect the time booked will not enter.
The Museum has a maximum capacity of people, in some periods of the year or special days you may experience short delays or waits not dependent on the Museum or Italy Tickets.