- Duration: around 1 h
- Photos without flash
- Priority access
- Expert local guide
What to expect
- Tour with an official local guide
- Admire the worldwide known Da Vinci's Last Supper
- Skip the line and don't waste your time
Last Supper tour
Last Supper tour
The amazing Cenacolo
A masterpiece that needs no introduction, the worldwide known Cenacolo by Leonardo Da Vinci.
With our small-group tour you will be able to save your time and enter the site with a skip-the-line ticket!
You will stand for a full 15 minutes in front of the Last Supper, and while your eyes will focus on the beauty of the colors and the composition, you will listen to the explanation of our expert guide who will reveal the secrets and the technique used for this wonderful fresco.
Located inside the convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan, this artwork represents the scene of the famous dinner during which Jesus declares to his Apostles that one among them will betray him.
The figure of Christ stands out like a triangle in the center of the painting, while the other characters move around him, each skilfully represented by Leonardo with his expression of amazement at the news just received.
For you too it will surely be an indescribable emotion to admire this masterpiece, and this experience will remain indelible in your memories.
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Local guide officially authorized
- Guided tour of the Last Supper/Cenacolo
- Children between 4 and 12 years old (valid identity document needed)
Infants between 0 and 3 years old (valid identity document needed)
Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, in front of Santa Maria delle Grazie Church
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- The meeting point is located in MILAN in PIAZZA SANTA MARIA DELLE GRAZIE, in front of the Church.
- The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
- We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Shorts, big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museum.
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.