- Validity: 1 day
- Priority access
- Photos without flash
What to expect
- Use the reserved access to the Corsini Gallery and avoid long queues
- Visit a beautiful eighteenth-century Roman painting collection
- Admire masterpieces by Caravaggio, Rubens and Jusepe de Ribera
- Once entered, spend inside the Gallery all the time you want
A journey through Rubens, Caravaggio and other masterpieces
Inside the wonderful sixteenth-century palace from which it takes its name, you will have the opportunity to admire the only 18th century Roman painting gallery almost unchanged over the centuries, an amazing collection of masterpieces collected by various family members from the seventeenth century, the famous Corsini Gallery.
The Gallery houses a wide variety of works, paintings ranging from the fourteenth to the eighteenth century, ancient and modern sculptures, eighteenth-century furniture and bronzes.
The main nucleus that will leave you speechless is represented by the Baroque art and masterpieces such as St. Sebastian curated by the angels by Pieter Paul Rubens, the Antoon van Dyck's Virgin of Straw, the Virgin and Child by Bartolomé Esteban Murillo.
Let yourself be fascinated by the dull and intense tonalities of the Caravaggio's style, with works such as St. John the Baptist by Caravaggio himself, Virgin with Child by Orazio Gentileschi and the Salome by Guido Reni.
In the room dedicated to the eighteenth century there are numerous works by Carlo Maratta, such as the Virgin and Child, the Martyrdom of St. Andrew and the Escape in Egypt, while the protagonists of the next halls are artists such as Salvator Rosa or Jusepe de Ribera with his Venus discovers the dead Adonis, or Luca Giordano with his Christ among doctors.
A journey through timeless masterpieces, in a majestic frame that let it be the art to speak for itself...
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Full-time entrance and you stay how long you want
- Reservation fees
- Access to temporary exhibitions
What is not included
- Guided tour
The following options can be purchased in addition to the tickets in the guided booking on this website.
- EU citizens between 18 and 25 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line) :
- EU and not EU citizens under 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Temporary and permanent teachers of Italian public and private schools equipped with the appropriate documentation issued by MIUR
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
The ticket is valid all day until closing time of the Gallery starting from entrance time.
The entrance time written on the tickets may be subject to small changes depending on the actual availability of the Gallery.
For a satisfying experience it is recommended to reserve at least 1 hour and half to visit the Gallery.
The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please pick up your ticket at least 15 minutes before the reserved entrance. Who does not respect the time booked will not enter.
The Gallery has a maximum capacity of people, in some periods of the year or special days you may experience short delays or waits not dependent on the Gallery or Italy Tickets.