- Duration: 6h
- Meal with Tuscan specialities
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Guided tour
What to expect
- Enjoy the "Dolce Vita" in the Tuscan countryside on board a true Italian icon: the Vespa
- Discover the extraordinary landscapes of the Chianti region
- Taste the best of Tuscan cuisine: traditional dishes, olive oil and wine
An unforgettable adventure
Imagine: the Chianti hills, vineyards and olive trees, one of the most beautiful views in the world from a truly original perspective, which is also an Italian icon: the Vespa.
Our comfortable minivan will take you out of the city, in the Chianti countryside. Before starting the tour you will be given all the information needed to drive the Vespa in perfect safety. So you will be ready to discover the wonders of Chianti.
The tour will take you through extraordinary itineraries among rolling hills studded with vineyards and olive trees, small quaint villages and ancient churches.
You will visit a famous cellar where the wine is produced and enjoy a guided tour learning some secrets about wine and oil production. Then you will visit a family-run farm where they produce organic wine.
Finally you will discover the flavours of Tuscan cuisine with a meal based on typical products (lunch or dinner depending on the departure), accompanied by a wine tasting at our favourite winery.
What is included
- Guided tour of 6 hours
- Transport by minivan from/to the departing point
- Vespa Piaggio 50cc (Zip for SMART option)
- Tuscan meal (lunch or dinner depending on the time of departure)
- Olive oil and wine tasting
- Official T-Shirt (not included in the SMART option)
- Insurance for civil liability
- The SMART option provides, at a lower price, a Piaggio Zip scooter instead of a Vespa (Official T-shirt not included)
- You can choose a Vespa for two and carry a passenger, thus paying a lower price
- If you don't feel safe to drive or you don't have a valid driver's license you take part of the tour on board of a Ape Calessino (a Vespa for three people conducted by a guide)
- Optional insurance against damage to the vehicle
- Private Tour Upgrade: live this tour with a small group of people you know.
Things to remember
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point
- Let us know in advance any special need or mobility problems so that we can assist you at our best
- Please inform us in advance of any allergies or intolerances so we can take this into account for the meal
- A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license) and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 13 years to be a passenger
- The itinerary takes place on roads mostly paved with little traffic, along a route of about 30 km
- In case of rain the tour will take place anyway, and it can be conducted in our minivan. In any case, you will have the opportunity to choose whether to take part in the tour, ask for a 50% refund or a voucher to be used within one year from the issue. Anyone who does not show up will not be entitled to any refund.