- Duration: 75m
- Photos allowed
- Prosecco included
- Guided tour
What is waiting for you
- Admire the city from a different perspective
- Enjoy a romantic tour about 50 minutes long in a traditional boat along the river Arno
- Sip a glass of Prosecco wine from a truly extraordinary location
- Discover histories, information and commentary on the major attractions of the city
The view of Florence from the Arno is something truly magical, especially at dusk, when the sky turns pink and monuments are reflected on the water in fiery hues. A romantic tour to share with your loved one, but not only, because it will also lead to the discovery of the most famous and significant places of the city, seen from a really special perspective.
After a short walk and a brief introduction through Piazza della Signoria and under the Uffizi Gallery, you will arrive at the berth where you will find one of only 4 traditional boats ("barchetti") left in Florence, and conducted by a "Barcaiolo", in the best Florentine tradition.
The guide will reveal the secrets of the Arno and the history of the extraordinary palaces which run along the river. The tour will pass in front of the Uffizi Gallery, which houses the most precious treasures of Renaissance art, under the Ponte Vecchio and the Vasari Corridor and it will go on to the Ponte Santa Trinita and Palazzo Corsini.
During the boat tour you will enjoy a cool drink made with sparkling wine (Italian Prosecco) to celebrate this unique occasion. Meanwhile, the guide will give you historical information, but also funny and curious anecdotes about the city, the river that runs through it and its palaces.
What is included
- Guided walking tour of the city centre
- Guided boat tour (about 50 minutes)
- Aperitif with Prosecco
- Florence guidebook
What is not included
- We will not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- VIP Upgrade: tour with a maximum of 12 participants
- Private Tour Upgrade: live this tour with a small group of people you know
- Children between 6 and 12 years old (valid identity document needed)
Infants between 0 and 5 years old (valid identity document needed)
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- The meeting point is located in Piazza della Repubblica at the corner with Via Pellicceria (right at the KIOSK – TOURS & NEWS STAND under the arches, on the left of the APPLE STORE) - Florence
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point
- Let us know in advance any special need or mobility problems so that we can assist you at our best
- In case of rain the tour might be cancelled. In this case you will be free to decide to ask for a 100% refund or a voucher to be used within a year from the issue. No-shows will not be refunded.