- Validity: 1 day
- Priority access
- Audioguide available
What to expect
- See nearly 130 masterpieces of Carlo Carrà
- Use the reserved access to the Palazzo Reale and avoid long queues
- Once entered, spend inside the museum all the time you want
A journey to the world of a great artist
Palazzo Reale in Milan hosts an extraordinary exhibition dedicated to Carlo Carrà (1881 - 1966), one of the greatest masters of the twentieth century, fundamental protagonist of Italian art and modern European painting, who left an indelible mark with a style that has remained vital throughout his artistic production.
This is the largest and most important anthological review ever made on Carrà, an unrepeatable occasion that brings together nearly 130 works, coming from the most important Italian and international collections, both public and private.
The aim of the exhibition is to reconstruct the entire artistic career of the master through his most significant works, starting from the initial divisionist works, to the great masterpieces that make him one of the greatest exponents and precursors of Futurism and Metaphysics, to paintings ascribable to the so-called "plastic values", to landscapes and still lifes, without neglecting the great compositions of figures, especially in the '30s.
What is included
- Audio guide
- Entrance with priority access
- Full-time entrance and you stay how long you want
- Reservation fees
What is not included
- Guided tour
- Groups of minimum 15 people and maximum 25 people,
- Visitors from 6 to 26 years and over 65,
- Disabled people
- Law enforcement officers not in service,
- Members of the Touring Club and FAI,
- Card Civici Milanesi, Card Lunedì musei,
- Adults with children up to 14 years
- Holders of Abbonamento Musei Lombardia
- Members of Orticola with card valid for the current year
Special Reduced Ticket
- Children from 6 to 14 years,
- School groups of all levels,
- Groups organized directly by FAI and Touring Club,
- Non-accredited journalists, employees of the Municipality of Milan,
- Volunteers of the Civil Service operating at the Municipality of Milan
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line):
- Under 6 years old,
- One tourleader per group,
- Two accompanying teachers per class,
- An escort for a disabled person,
- Journalists accredited by the Press Office of the Municipality or of the exhibition,
- Tourist guides,
- ICOM members,
- Employees of the Superintendence for Landscape and Architectural Heritage of Milan (upon presentation of a nominative card),
- Members of the Vigilance and Fire Brigade Commission (upon presentation of a special non-nominative card).
At the entrance it is necessery to present a valid identity document or a document that entitles to reduction.
- The ticket is valid all day until closing time of the exhibition starting from entrance time.
- The entrance time written on the tickets may be subject to small changes depending on the actual availability of the Palazzo Reale.
- For a satisfying experience it is recommended to reserve at least 1 hour and half to visit the exhibition.
- The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
- We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding.
- On site you will find cloakroom and bookshop.
- The Palazzo Reale has a maximum capacity of people, in some periods of the year or special days you may experience short delays or waits not dependent on the Palazzo Reale or Italy Tickets.