- Duration: around 1h
- Photos allowed
- Prosecco included
- Guided tour
What to expect
- Admire the city from a different perspective
- Enjoy a romantic tour about 50 minutes long in a traditional boat along the river Arno
- Sip a glass of Prosecco wine from a truly extraordinary location
- Discover histories, information and commentary on the major attractions of the city
The view of Florence from the Arno is something truly magical, especially at dusk, when the sky turns pink and monuments are reflected on the water in fiery hues. A romantic tour to share with your loved one, but not only, because it will also lead to the discovery of the most famous and significant places of the city, seen from a really special perspective.
The traditional boats in Florence are called barchetti and are conducted by a Barcaiolo, in the best Florentine tradition.
The guide will reveal the secrets of the Arno and the history of the extraordinary palaces which run along the river. The tour will pass in front of the Uffizi Gallery, which houses the most precious treasures of Renaissance art, under the Ponte Vecchio and the Vasari Corridor and it will go on to the Ponte Santa Trinita and Palazzo Corsini.
During the boat tour you will enjoy a cool drink made with sparkling wine (Italian Prosecco) to celebrate this unique occasion. Meanwhile, the guide will give you historical information, but also funny and curious anecdotes about the city, the river that runs through it and its palaces.
What is included
- Official guide
- Guided boat tour (about 50 minutes)
- Aperitif with Prosecco
What is not included
- We will not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Private Tour Upgrade: live this tour with a small group of people you know
- Children between 4 and 12 years old (valid identity document needed)
Infants between 0 and 3 years old (valid identity document needed)
BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River)
- The tour is conducted only in ENGLISH
- Tickets will be sent via e-mail within 24-48 hours after purchase (weekdays) with all the instructions on how to get to the meeting point
- We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or mobility problems so that we can assist you at our best
- The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain; in that case you still have to show up at the meeting point and ask our staff which alternative options do you have.
- Please consider Italian law forbids selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 years old; children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.