- Czas trwania: 40 minut
- Zdjęcia bez lampy błyskowej
- Wielojęzyczne słuchawki
- Degustacja lokalnych produktów
- Dla osób na wózkach inwalidzkich
Tego możesz się spodziewać
- Learn the Siena history through stories and 3D images
- An interesting "summer open-air museum"
- A new modern way to discover art and beauty
- Tasting of local products
Surrounded by the magic of the warm summer nights, get carried back in time to learn about the history of the beautiful city of Siena.
In the Cathedral Square, the "Facciatone" (the façade) of what was supposed to be the new and immense church, you will be enchanted by the beauty, the colors and the brightness of 3D projected images that tell the history and the events of the past times.
In the open air with the dark and starry sky above you, you will be immersed in sounds, colors and unique stories, a project that wants to transmit the values and the history of a city and that aims to make live the art and the Italian heritage in an innovative way.
New emotions for ancient history!
Wliczone w cenę
- Wideo 3D o Sienie
- Wielojęzyczne słuchawki (włoski, angielski, francuski, hiszpański)
- Degustacja lokalnych produktów począwszy od 9.00 pm
- Residents in the municipality of Siena (valid identity document needed)
- Children up to 6 years old (valid identity document needed)
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
- The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
- Tasting of local products starts from 9.00 pm.
- The show starts at 9.30 pm. Please arrive there at least 15 minutes before.
- The Cathedral of Siena is in the historical centre of Siena, in Piazza del Duomo n° 8. From the railway station you have to walk on Viale Giuseppe Mazzini, Via Giuseppe Garibaldi, Via Montanini and Via Banchi di Sopra; you go on Via Banchi di Sotto, in the historical centre, turn on the right on Via dei Pellegrini and finally on the left, in Via di Monna Agnese.