- Validity: 1 h and 30 minutes
- Priority access
- Photos allowed
What to expect
- Use the priority access for the Domus of Valentini Palace and avoid long queues
- Immerse yourself in the mysterious underground of Rome and visit these marvelous archaeological excavations
- Relive the past through movies and detailed virtual reconstructions
The underground of Valentini Palace
Have you always been fascinated by the idea of getting into the subsoil of cities, discovering the remains of ancient civilizations, their architecture and their living habits? This is the opportunity for you!
In fact you can admire the results of the excavations carried out inside the beautiful Valentini Palace in Rome, where, around 7 meters below the road level, a team of experts brought to light the remains of noble Domus of imperial age: wall structures delimiting environments such as kitchens or baths, as well as mosaics and decorated walls and floors, constitute a further step in the study of the history and customs of this ancient civilization.
With the support of modern technology, the path is enriched by virtual reconstructions and movies that allow you to imagine these rebuilt environments in the era of their greatest splendor and so immerse yourself even more in the history, without forgetting the reconstructive plastic of the area that allows to admire the various historical events of Valentini Palace.
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Reservation fees
- Access to temporary exhibitions
What is not included
- Guided tour
The following options can be purchased in addition to the tickets in the guided booking on this website.
- Italian citizens over 65 years old who are resident in the Province of Rome (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- children aged 6 to 17 years (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
Free Ticket (it is still required to pay the presale to skip the line) :
- Children under 6 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance)
- Any handicapped person accompanied by the certificate of disability and the escort
The ticket is valid for a visit of 1 h and 30 minutes.
The entrance time written on the tickets may be subject to small changes depending on the actual availability of the Palace.
The tickets will be sent via email within 24-48 hours after purchase (on weekdays) with instructions on how to get there and what to do to enter.
We inform you that, once booked, the date and time selected are binding. Please pick up your ticket at least 15 minutes before the reserved entrance. Who does not respect the time booked will not enter.
The excavations have a maximum capacity of people, in some periods of the year or special days you may experience short delays or waits not dependent on the Palace or Italy Tickets.