What to expect
- Visit the Vatican Gardens comfortably seated on this bus and with a multilingual audioguide
- Visit the Vatican Museums on the same day of ticket issuance
An unforgettable trip
- The bus is currently not accessible for people in wheelchair
- The tour is not permitted for children under 6 years old
- The access is allowed only to people decorously dressed
- It is not allowed to eat during the visit
- It is not allowed to smoke on the bus
- It is not allowed to pick up flowers, plants and aromatic herbs
- It is not allowed the use of the extensible rod for selfies photos
- It is not allowed to get off the bus during the visit
- Obligatory seat belt
- It is allowed to take picture for private use only
- The visit is confirmed also in case of bad weather conditions
- The tour itinerary is subject to change for unforeseen activities of the Holy See and of the State of the Vatican City
What is included
- Entrance with priority access
- Full-time and stay much as you want
- Reservation fees
- Access to temporary exhibitions
The following options can be purchased in addition to the tickets in the booking Wizard on this website.
Reduced and free tickets
- Children between 6 and 18 years old (valid identity document needed at the entrance).
- Students until 26 years old with International Student Card or university booklet (to show the day of the visit).
9 months ago
9 months ago
"Było zajebiscie :-)"